We are excited to get back into the studio and start dancing again! We have missed each and every one of you. As we transition back into the studio, we want to provide you with as much information as we can to help you and your dancer feel safe and comfortable.
Below are the protocols and procedures we are implementing, so you can see that we are taking every precaution we reasonably can and following the recommendations put forth by our local and state health officials.
With Love and Gratitude,
Studio Health and Safety Procedures
- Physical distancing
- All dancers must be 6 feet apart during the entirety of class
- Spaces will be marked on the floor of each studio
- No touching or physical interaction of any kind can take place during class
- Only 8-10 students allowed in each studio at a given time depending on the studio
- 8 in studio A, 10 in studio B
- If a class has more dancers than the allotted spots in the studio, there will be a rotation schedule of dancers in class from week to week- all other students will take class on Zoom
- Dancers must RSVP to class for their "in-studio spot" so we can make sure they are coming otherwise their spot will be given to another student
- Please don't congregate outside the studio.
- Face coverings are required at all times
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Floor cleaned each day
- Barres, door handles cleaned between classes
- Studio is being professionally deep-cleaned twice per week in addition to our hourly cleanings
- Students and teachers will wash hands before and after each class
- All belongings must stay with the student in the studio
- All dancers and teachers must sign a legal Covid-19 waiver in order to participate in "in¬ studio" classes
- We are asking all parents to take their child's temperature at home to make sure they don't have any symptoms of a fever prior to their arrival at the studio
- Anyone with symptoms of any sickness should stay home
- We will also be taking temperatures before entry into the studio. Anyone with a fever will not be allowed in class until the fever is cleared for 24 hours.
- Students will be required to arrive wearing their dress code you will not be permitted to change at the studio
- Markings will be placed at least six feet on sidewalks at the building entrances, with signs directing to use the markings to maintain distance
- The lobby will not be open to parents/guardians. Please find alternate places to wait for your child to finish class
- Physical distancing